What counts for the 50th gift
Look what counts: (Individually and for the announced class gift)
- Gifts and pledges to the Trinity Fund
- Gifts and pledges to the 1967 Scholarship Fund
- Individual endowment or other capital gifts and pledges*
- Face value of life income gifts (such gift annuities or charitable trusts)
- All documented bequest intentions (through Wills, revocable trusts, life insurance, and retirement assets)
*Including all post- 45th Reunion gifts as well as pledges that will be paid by June 30 2021.